Thursday, September 15, 2011

how to track blogger status

Yes Friends, We have blog for especially to track the blogger current, past and future status. Suppose the blogger going to down for maintainable purpose then there will be post with detailed status. They will intimate even you didn't realize or know that problem, Bravo to updater.

Well, i started clicking older post to check this blog last post and i really wondered that they keep sharing from Wednesday, June 20, 2001 till yet. Well according to wiki blogger service was first launched Pyra Labs on August 23, 1999 then in February 2003, Pyra Labs was acquired by Google under undisclosed terms. That is all for today.

I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at many times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then i'm sure as hell that you don’t deserve me at my best.


EmoticonEmoticon