Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Firefox, eight will be a lock system of third-party add-ons


Despite the fact that now the latest version of Firefox is version 5.0, in the team blog can be read into the future, with respect to versions of Firefox 7.0 and even 8.0. The eighth version should already appear on November 8, so that the wait is not that long. So, in version 8.0 will attend auto lock ons ​​imposed by third-party programs / sites. When you open a browser built-in security system will check it for third-party add-ons, and warn the user about it. If something suspicious is found, the browser will prompt the user to confirm this setup - will need to tick. Ie in case of damage caused by this addition, the user will only blame myself and no one besides.


Interestingly, the security system will check not only the new additions, and analyze all that has been previously established. So, when you upgrade your browser to the eighth version will disable all add-ons from third parties. To be included will need to review a list of detected supplements, and put a check mark in each corresponding field. Otherwise, such additions will not be activated.

I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at many times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then i'm sure as hell that you don’t deserve me at my best.


EmoticonEmoticon