Facebook Engagement Statistics 20171. Posts which are published from 2-3 GMT get 88% more interaction than the average posts.
2. 179% more interactions are received on Facebook Image posts than others (videos and links).
3. 162% more interactions are received on Facebook updates ending with questions.
4. Post updates on Sunday have better interaction than average Facebook Post. Which is 59.9%
5. Videos are the most shared update type, with 59.5 average Facebook shares.
6. Excluding images, posts with 150-200 characters performed the best, averaging 238.75 shares.
7. Posting with a 3rd party tool results in 89.5% less engagement than directly posting to Facebook.
8. Posts that link to long form content (2000+ words) receive 40% more interactions than linking to short form content.