Saturday, September 24, 2011

Support For Android Devices & iOS - uTorrent

The latest version of uTorrent client ( alpha 01/03 25 671 ) now has a video up on your mobile device. Now you can just drag the mouse from the client downloaded files to the player / smartphone / tablet Apple (through iTunes), Android (directly), the console PS3 or XBox (via USB). The automatic conversion of video to mobile devices as long as announced, but does not work. Possibly be connected codecs in one of these builds uTorrent.


Connected to the computer automatically recognized the device (USB) and appear in a new menu. This menu can be hidden, if annoying.

Of course, support for mobile devices is made explicitly for geeks who copy the files in the file manager, and convert in VirtualDub. This function is for a mass audience, for those who still believe uTorrent complex program and can not find the files after downloading.

I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at many times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then i'm sure as hell that you don’t deserve me at my best.


EmoticonEmoticon