Sunday, September 4, 2011

captcha pattern determines user gender

Are you a girl or boy ? Now a quick funny examination. Complete this and please do not cheat. Here we go, Count the number of F's in the following text in 15 seconds:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE
RESULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC
STUDY COMBINED WITH THE
EXPERIENCE OF YEARS

Did you have counted them? How many?

Three? (You r definitely male!!!) There are six - no joke! The reasoning is further The MALE brain cannot process the word "OF". Incredible or what? Anyone who counts all six F's on the first go has a brain of a Female. You can test this by asking a Guy/Girl near you to work it out.
Now putting some spotlight on real topic as i am writing here. As above i have given only one captcha pattern, there are thousands. They determine whether you are male or female using this and if you always solve the above captcha correct in first attempt every-time, the system consider you spammer. There are algorithm for IQ, What you share, read, write, comment, play many more. Major websites are following some or more but in near future this will be implemented soon. I plea to implement these algorithm to make web more genius.

I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at many times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then i'm sure as hell that you don’t deserve me at my best.

1 comments


EmoticonEmoticon