Thursday, February 1, 2018

Advantageous Facebook Marketplace

Facebook Marketplace has been launched and is live on Facebook application and Web. With Facebook Marketplace user can buy sell their items and has some more filters that can be seen in screenshot attached with this post.


Product Filters that can be applied while searching is vehicles, Rentals, Home Sale with some quick filters like top sellers, for sale, saved items and your items. There is four additional category for searching things easily in your area is location radius, Category, Price and free.


Facebook Marketplace

You can add your items with story as the same can be posted on wall with pictures and location.


Facebook Marketplace

Maximize 200 KMS and minimum 1 KMS can be selected as values for searching on Facebook Marketplace.


Facebook Business

Facebook Business

There is more category which is being added by the time and currently we can see nine category with many sub category in Facebook Marketplace.


Facebook Search

Facebook Search

Facebook Market

Facebook Market

We have further price filters with the minimum of one rupees and a maximum of 5000 rupees, please find the snapshot of the same.


Market Place Facebook

Market Place Facebook

And I can see people are started using the same as I am getting feed for free, Electronic under sub computer accessories.


FB Marketplace

FB Marketplace

Hence, people start using Facebook Marketplace and do let us know about this Facebook new feature as this may replace many application who are offering the same services from past decades. Currently it is free but for premium services you need pay where FB Marketplace will be boosted with it's advertisement program.


Do let us know what do you think about Market Place Facebook which has been just announced to world. You might be interested in our other facebook related articles Facebook is about to launch its own search service, Facebook Engagement Statistics 2017 and 16 Supercharge Facebook Face Recognition Feature.


I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at many times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then i'm sure as hell that you don’t deserve me at my best.

2 comments

I have been a member of marketplace for at least 6 month. Every time I go in and make a change to an item, facebook security locks me not only out of marketplace but also locks me out of my facebook account. It has been going on now for three days. I have sent facebook security several messages and changed my pass work at least 6 times. tonight I went on marketplace to edit the price of an item and soon as I hit the save button, facebook logged me out and locked my account. I will be looking for another place to sell my products as this is so annoying.

This comment has been removed by the author.


EmoticonEmoticon